Monday, September 05, 2005

A walk with you

Will you walk with me
deep into the woods
And live with life
to cherish her seasonal moods
And feel the ecstasy
of the morn's joyous heart
As it kisseth the ravishing
Earth with art
And get mesmerised
by the silent night
As the heavens shower stars
blending glory with the sight.

Will you walk with me
on the blue paths untrod
Wrapped with serenity
unto the abode of God
And touch the sanctity
of the sky infinite
Feeling the pleasure
of life's greatest delight
And swing on time
with a promise from thee
That thy shall walk thus
forever with me.

Copyright ©2005 Diksha Patitpavan Neel

2 Comments:

At 11:22 PM, Blogger Kuan Gung said...

Wow! Great stuff! Can I post this at my blog?

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger Diksha Neel said...

hi kuan gung...i am happy u liked the poem. you can post it on ur blog. take care.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home