Thursday, September 01, 2005

My world out of the window

There's a window just next to my desk in the lab and it's a whole new world to me. Very tall green grass spread out with a couple of still taller trees here and there. All that I can see from here is the Green and the Blue!

And when I gaze up, I spot some kites. And although I cannot see them, I can feel the joy of the village-kids flying the kites. I can feel their excitment of flying high and the exhilaration of reaching up, up and above.

As the dusk sets in, the Blue slowly turns into a brilliant Orange and then a peaceful Purple. The breeze flowing across the grass rejuvenates my soul and the free-flying, carefree birds returning back home lighten up my heart.

And all this, through my window, my world!

2 Comments:

At 3:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey chaan lihites...

asach lihit raha!!

ani atta jashi cutely hasti aheys... tashich hasat raha!

konas thauk kon tujhya smit-hasyacha ani tujhya premat haravtay!!!

:)

 
At 9:14 PM, Blogger Diksha Neel said...

Hey...anonymous...thanks for those beautiful lines....may i know ur name plz?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home